British Association of Landscape Industries
The British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) was established in 1972 to provide a voice for landscapers and most importantly, to raise standards throughout the industry.
Before becoming members, landscape contractors have to successfully pass a series of challenging tests to demonstrate their company is run to a significantly professional standard and the quality of their work is of the highest level.
Aims of BALI include:
- To encourage high standards of quality, workmanship and service
- To improve and maintain the standing of the landscape industry through the strength of corporate representation
- To foster a greater awareness among professional bodies, public authorities and the public, by improved promotion of the industry
- To encourage the placing of contracts by public authorities, developers and architects with BALI members by close liaison between such bodies and the association
- To actively support a regional structure
- To establish and maintain facilities for the regular exchange of information with manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and landscaping materials
- To provide members with regular and up to date technical and trade information
- To provide members with comprehensive landscaping advice
For more information, call
the landscaping experts on
0161 429 0600 and
visit the BALI website.